Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The second one is for my secret love....

hmm.....long time no shitting on my blog....
well....i have been trying to study quantum for the last two or three days...the result being that i m turning(and at an alarming rate at that) into a lunatic....(oh...and u thought i already was)...

i wrote a few poems (murgi ne anda diya)....and if it drives anybody insane or encourages him/her to pull out his/her brain through his/her nose...please inform me...in that case i'll continue writing poems :-)))

Diversion

Who hasn't had the joys of a common thing called diversion,
When the mind is bent on work,tending to utter immersion.
And suddenly it wakes up,from drawn slumbers abyss,
And seeks delightful repose ,in lands of fancy and bliss..


Was it True

O was it true,that girl I saw yesternight,
O was it true,her frilly hair....
She was the one that stood out in the crowd,
She was the one with looks that dare.

Like the sea she had eyes dark green,
Playful,and yet with that wondrous gaze...
As if to entice, and then she vanished..
And left me all stuttering and in bewildered daze

Why do I write(couldn't think of a better title....:-))

My pen spews seas of blood today,
Vitriol is all that the quill would yield,
Oh,if i had the wish to write right now,
Would this be the state of affairs indeed?

And yet, I write,blundering upon words,
As a blind man on the shores of the sea,
Aah, he trips over a shiny little stone,
But he knows not, that a pearl it could be.

Why then,do I write this melancholy tune,
An aimless arrow,and yet with seeming aim,
Nay,no lovelorn wielding a lyre or harp,
Would play this for his beloved dame?

The question seems well enough founded,
And convinced I am that it meant me no ill,
And so I will end,but i'll end in rythm,
It thus gives me joy,and therefore I will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

Well quantum does make a lunatic out of one I guess..look at reversed dog...he too had a queazy stomach after it!!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Maverick said...

Okay okay...in that case fill me in on the details about the secret love.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home