Monday, December 04, 2006

It is really exasperating to think of a suitable title to afford people aglimpse into what you have written!!!!!

I dont know why...

I just got an urge to write now...... I just happened to watch Runaway Bride awhile ago...a dose of mush after nearly three months of self imposed deprivation . I am not too sure lack of mush is necessarily a good thing for me, given that I happen to be a really mushy creature.

Ok...enough of this candyfloss yarn . I was just wondering about poached eggs and ponytails. I was thinking, that maybe having an above average vocabulary is not as nearly good a criterion for writing well as... well... as knowing how to write well,maybe? Or maybe writing what you feel about.

You see, thats the problem. The problem is that nobody reads your blogs until and unless its readable. So you write (ok I write) what I think what other people would like to read. But I forgot rule number one. The first and only rule of writing. You see, civilization, among other things, despoiled and laid to waste the immensely beautiful facts of nature,

And Imagination was one of them. When a dog barks on the streets, its because it has a discretely definable set of needs. Needs. Yes needs essential to its survival. But Human beings had something more. there was something more we were endowed with. Behavourialists viewed this extra thing as purely quantitative. So they said. animals can think. We can think more. So dont be too surprised is in the distant future, Humans plough the lands, while cows flog them.

But humans have something thats not discretely quantifiable.
Humans have Imagination.

But you know what, Since time immemorial Nature has attempted to bridge the great divide. Through our urges to impose uniformity on something thats essentially non-uniform. Its precisely our disciplining bent that makes us animals.

Yes siree.. So giving in to your primeaval instincts is not proverbially "Unleashing the beast". Trying to fit each and everything to the protype IS INDEED. Look at the animal world. Its ruled by order.Discrete order.
Dogs have certain howls when its hungry,certain others when its in pain. its just stimulus to response
Look at the animal world. Isnt it ruled by order?
deer eats grass. tiger eats deer. Would you believe me if I told you that I saw a deer eating a tiger?
You wouldnt, and I wouldnt blame you.
But would you doubt it if I told you that i imagined a deer eating a tiger?
See? Who tells us what we can think and what we cant?We can imagine as we wish

You know what? If indeed 1984 happens , Then it would be a demise of mankind far worse than George Orwell ever thought possible!!! For we would no longer be men. We would be animals.

And thats what I saw today.I had a revelation. Of sorts. I hope i'll have far clearer transmission when I recieve the ultimate revelation of my life . Heaven was cloudy today. So, to be very fair, the transmission wasnt that clear today. But I got the message fair and clear.

Dont write for others , a white winged creature seemed to tell me . I mentioned the white wings because Specifying only the wings of these ubiquitously invisible creatures has in fact led (in the past) people to believe that I am referring to annoying little pests. And they say ,"Dont listen to pests. Just spray a bit of Baygon on them. I have some at my home. You can take it home , and return it when you are finished. Thank you. Hallelujah."
And off I went on my pest extermination missions.

But I have seen today. I know who the pest really is.The pest , like what its feeding on, is in the mind. If the cabbage is within, how can the insect be without? No. its all in the mind. Its this annoying little pest, this li'l tendency of dechaosify chaos thats really the pest thats been feeding on my imagination. When I want to think, I think , but not what I was thinking, but about the words I am gonna use to make it look it more presentable.

Now, I no longer wish to make it ultra presentable. Just for the records, Its more of a letter to myself, a letter of apology to the creature I had kept in the darkest of dungeons in the remotest alleys of my mind. Yes, this is a letter of apology to my imagination. Who I have chained, poor creature.

Chained to the dark, Chained to the sky, The deep blue sky. U can see its silhoutte against the dark blue sky. U can see it writhing in eternal agony, A dangerous beast moaning in pain. Its dangerous, because if on the loose , it can lead to your isolation from humankind. Its really awkward. Humans are defined by the ever holding principle of "Cogito Ergo Sum". And yet, you feel at some level, that "jumping in the bandwagon" is, ironically, also what defines humanity.

So if you aint religious, U are a potato, if you were living in the 13th century.
If you dont write what ppl wanna read, you are an insane goat to be tied to a neem tree with a barbed wire in todays world.

But you know what? Its a sacrifice I make gladly. Hordes of demons and fairies, hellish jalapenoes and cloudy candy floss, fairies seen by the minds eye and nightmare that take you eyes out, await me.

Dreaming world beckons. Sandman throws sand into my eyes. I fade away.

If I died now, I'd die happy. I have rediscovered my best friend. He was just under the nets I had placed for him myself. but now i'll cut the ropes. I have my best friend back. mankind aint friends with me. So I cant help it if mankind finds me boring or wierd or any other thing like that , thats mankinds concern , not mine.

For i'll write as and what pleases me from now.And since we've gone a long way in proving that there is nothing called mankind , and identifiable human emotions and all that silly shite that really dont matter,Mankind can just as well go to hell.

Hallelujah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want more blog posts from you Sandman!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home