Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Interpreting Dreams...

Well...actually...its not really a guide to interpreting dreams that i m attempting to write...
I have had two fairly spectacular dreams in the past week ...and voila.....i will subject u to the torture of having to read two utterly crappy poems that came out of them...


So here goes...dont shoot me


Dream 1: The Nightmare....I had something very similar two nights ago

I woke up late last night,breaking a cold sweat,
Was i not sure that I heard a creeky sound?
My heart skipped a beat, there was a buzz in my ear,
As i imagined ghastly demons and misshapen hounds.

I sat up in my bed, but the room I could not light,
As I saw the fearsome shadows on my pane,
My mind was benumbed by waking pangs of fear
I summoned all my courage, but twas all in vain.

And now I saw this strange shape in the sky,
Which I could see from the window of my room,
It was terror, aye, muted me to still of death,
As I saw, a snake coming out of a blood red moon!

My end is near, thought I in panic great,
My mind was waning,clearly I could not think,
Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor,
wrestling with my pillow, just a bad dream!

Dream 2:gosh I am bad at this....Ok ...recursive dream :-))....U tell me what I should name It

I dreamt in my slumber's depth last night,
A castle,with a maiden fair and pure,
She had all that the heart can yearn,
But her face showed a cancer with no cure?

Then came a prince, handsome and brave,
Aye, a steel armour and a bayonet of goldm
His charm matched,his courage exceeded
The Knights you know from tales and lore.

The prince ,seeing a beauty so rare,
And yet with that sorrow in her tone,
Fought his way and broke the spell,
The princess was his for evermore.

The married and then a dark curtain fell,
I woke up,further I could not see,
But I wonder the look on your face indeed,
When I tell you, aye, the prince was me!!! :-))

6 Comments:

Blogger Meesum said...

wah kya likha hai
mere vichaar tumse kitne milte hain

1:08 PM  
Blogger Maverick said...

So you ARE writing poems eh? Nice...

10:28 AM  
Blogger yeor said...

dreams r better left to be dreamt off

cause dreams r only dreams
they had there side effect
the day after
they leav ppl

histeric
esctatic
nostolgic
n there nature always
Elusive

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think You could consider the following for the title of ur 2nd poem...
1. A Faint Victory
2. The charmed Armour
3. Knightly Vision..
I apologise if U get bothered by the suggestion but being an amateur poet I couldn't resist leaving a marvel like that nameless... :)

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home