Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hey Joe

Hey joe, where you going with
that bomb in your hand?

Hey Joe, I say, where you going with that
bomb in your hand?

Hey joe, where you off to,
you know its dangerous

I am goin down to blast ol' Liberty
Heard she's been messin around with another man

I am goin to blast out ol' Liberty
You know I caught her messin with another man
And that aint too cool


Hey Joe, I heard you brought
Miss Liberty to the ground

Hey joe, I say, heard you brought the woman down

Yes I did, I brought her crashing down on the ground
A pile of bricks

Yes I did, coz you know I caught her messin round now
And that aint cool


Hey Joe, I say, where you gonna run to now?

Hey Joe, I said, where you gonna run to now?
where you gonna run?

And he said this

Why,I am going way down where
nobody ever went to
man

I am going way down to Where
a man can live and be free

Aint no hangman there
to put a noose round my neck

Aint no Prez there,
who cares that I brought ol'Liberty down

..........................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home