Friday, March 14, 2008

Dot

Now I fully understand the fact that its inappropriate to start a sentence with the word "now", and especially so if that sentence happens to be the first sentence of a body of text. But I just did, partly because I cannot figure out a way to get past more than 15 levels of The Desktop Tower Defence, (which I must endorse on account of its being an addictive flash game that isnt actually as stupid as Stick Cricket, in which my career run rate is above 22, or Stickfootball, where I make Thierry Henry score four goals for me about thrice a day), and partly because I realized that my blog posts have actually been aspiring to be sensible for the last year or so.I use the word "aspiring" , but in case my reader (may his tribe increase) (Oh gosh! I forgot, I used that line quite a few times in my blog already) is that literal, I must point out that a Blog Post is fundamentally incapable of Aspiring, It not being human. Heck, a blog post is not even living.

So,whoever's reading is obviously wondering (shame on it/him/her if it/he/she is not) ," Oh wait, the claim that this blog post is about nothing at all is flawed, for it does seem that the Esteemed Author (note the upper case) is trying to point out that his blog posts have been aspiring to appear to have a reason, and is maybe resenting the fact, on account of his firm belief that the world is governed by disorder, not harmony".

blah blah

Except that I never really made that claim. I merely said what the reader must have been thinking at that point of time. Or wait, maybe thats what I wanted my audience to be thinking at that point of time, so I subliminally triggered this chain of thought in his/her/its mind. The evil,evil me.Plotting and Scheming Sequences of Thought . And considering that Thought often translates to action, I might just have won myself an election in Bihar. Oh ! you didnt get that Bihar one did ya. I can tell dude. Oh you did, What did you say? Oh, should have known. References to Disorder gave it away didnt it? Not as smart as I think I am, am I?

Oh. that was a slip. You see, (well , somebody sees, so you might as well see) This Post had a reason after all. You see, I had planned to subliminally advertise Bihar, thereby induced you to move there, and then when I had induced a sufficient fraction of my fan base to populate Bihar and spawned in Bihar, so that my people would pouplate Bihar in vast numbers, I would have moved to Bihar, contested elections, eaten some fodder, and spent the rest of my days comfortably curled up in an airconditioned cell in Tihar, sucking at Dusseris, and life would be just beautiful.

And how that one slip of tongue trashed that whole Great Indian Dream. Its just not right. Nothing really ever is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

You should see seinfeld :|

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home